5.20.2011

My special day with Breanne, up the canyon.

We've been doing a special day with one of the kids everyweek.  Jared gets two weeks a month, and I get the other two, and each kid goes at least once a month with one of us.  I just haven't brought the camera along to most of them.  But for this, the point was to take the camera and do a "photo shoot" up the canyon.  So I got some fun pics of Breanne all dolled up in her hat, sun glasses, and bag.  Then I just let her have the camera and she took all sorts of fun and interesting pictures.  I had a lot of fun spending time with her.  She sure is cute.


The water was FREEZING!  It's just snow run off.  But that didn't stop her from taking off her shoes and going in.

Bridal Veil Falls

This is her favorite picture.  (A close up of a dandilion).  Go figure.

This is my favorite picture.  I think she captured that tree really well.  :)  And it just looks interesting.

The inside of a tree.  "Let's see what's inside..."  She said as she pushed the button.

A classic bridge pic.



My cutie-pa-tutie.  I just love this girl.  She's such a big helper with her younger brothers, and around the house.  I'm so glad I have atleast one daughter!  Love you Breanne!

2 comments:

nicole said...

SO sweet. Love that you did this! What a great mommy-daughter activity. She's such a doll. :)

Cherness said...

These are so cute Julie! You guys are such amazing parents!

counter

Free Counter