1.11.2011

"My Punch Card."

After delivering my fifth baby, my doctor said, "Oh, you forgot your punch card. Don't you know the 10th one's free?" So I took this picture of all five of the kids (He's delivered all of them by the way) and made a punch card, with the 1-5 punched out, and gave it to him. He got a good laugh from it, and I told him that I was probably the wrong person to joke like that with. But he said, "Ya know if I ever do deliver someones tenth baby, I wont charge them." (I really doubt that we will be taking him up on that offer, but ya never know!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



1 comment:

nicole said...

Haha! Too funny! You're fortunate you've had the same doctor for all the births! I've had a new one each time, and it's a pain... literally. ;)

counter

Free Counter