1.17.2011

Christmas Day!

We have a fireplace, but it is down stairs. So Santa brought the stockings up, to be by the rest of the presents.
Awe... Christmas morning. It is so magical.
Breanne REALLY wanted a guitar. Thanks Santa!



After opening presents at our house, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jardine's to have yummy waffels and strawberries. Oh, and Presents!!!




What a great idea.....! :)
Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen's. Uncle Brent was there when we arrived.



The "Aftermath!"
We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We are so blessed!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I love that picture of Breanne and Aunt Linda! SO cute!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I have to admit, I really do like the after Christmas storm look! Especially because my husband can't stand it and usually takes charge of cleaning it all up!

counter

Free Counter