3.25.2009

I've finally posted!

I realized that it has been a while since I posted anything! I've been looking at everyone else's blogs, but haven't found the time to post on my own! So now I have, but that is why there is so much that is new.

Also, I have enjoyed when people do a quick update of their family on their blogs, so I will do that on mine: We have been busy!

Joshua is doing well in school. He was thrilled when the XBox came back (it was broken so we had to send it away to get fixed.) What was so cute was that the day that it came...via UPS, he prayed for the UPS man and his truck to make it back to their workshop safely! He was so genuin, it was so cute! He just finished doing his little basket ball camp, which he loved. And he is loving that it is getting warmer here, so that he can play outside.

Breanne is doing well too. She loves school, and loves to play "school" at home too. She is a big help around the house, and with the other kids. She has fun playing with her friends and cousins. And is almost done with her dance class. She is also learning how to read and write, and is doing amazing! She is such a cutie!

Eli is repeating everything that Breanne says. They are playing a lot of "make believe" and often times, I hear him call Breanne "Dora" and he is called "Boots". He is getting big, and I think he will end up being a pretty big adult! He is saying all sorts of cute things, and it is so fun to listen to him pray. He LOVES chocolate milk! And it is so fun to see him and Scott play. I think they will be great friends. He wont start preschool for another year, but already his is learning to count, and his alphabet.

Scott is walking so well for a little guy his size. He has the cutest blondy hair, and everyone is always commenting on his beautiful blue eyes. He is talking too! And thanks to Caroline, his first word was "e-ll-o", but he also has started to say "dad" and "nanna" (bannana-which he says when ever he wants any kind of food). He is a good baby, and is doing a good job keeping up with our busy schedule, and all the running around mom has to do.

Jared is doing well. He hurt his knee, but it is getting better. He is watching the Jazz a lot this year, and is routing for them to do well. None of us did very well on our March maddness picks, but he still has fun with that anyway.

I am doing good too! I'm just so grateful for my health! I got sick a week and a half ago, and it was awful! And when mom is sick, everyone suffers! I was just so glad that it didn't last to long, and I was able to get the house back to working order in not to many days. I'm enjoying making bows and wish that I could find more time for scrapbooking and excersizing! But for now a lot of my time is being taken up with the kids and doing what they need, and running them around to all their things. I am also cleaning a lot! I think that if I could just constantly be cleaning (like NEVER stop) then my house would stay clean! But I can't do that, so it gets run down, and then I try to catch up. But the kids make a mess so quick! So oh well. This stage of life will pass to quickly, so I try not to stress (to much) about my house not always being perfectly clean! But life is good. I'm really grateful for everything that I have! Especially this wonderful family that I get to be a part of! What a wonderful thing to be a wife and mother! I'm thrilled with my decision!

3 comments:

Mel said...

keeping things clean can be so frustrating. so what I do is one major thing a day. like monday is laundry, tuesday floors, wednesday bathroom, thursday floors (this involves picking up, vacuuming and mopping). that's about as far as I get but at least I feel like I am accomplishing something. oh, I do the dishes and counters every day. good luck!

GDuck said...

Haha....I just saw this quote on another blog, so I had to put it here. "Keeping your house clean while your children are little is like shoveling the walk in a blizzard."

nicole said...

Glad to hear you're doing so well! I LOVE that quote... except the one I know is, "Cleaning your house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." SOO true!!
By the way, I nominated you for an award on my blog. :)

counter

Free Counter