



The kids had a great time at the Fire Station! They got to see a cute movie about fire safety, see the big fire engine and some other resque vehicles, see where the firemen work, and what they wear. And they were even given their very own fire helmets, and these cool pencils that changed colors when heat is applied to them. It was a good field trip! The kids are learning good things about fire safety.
2 comments:
SO CUTE! What a fun trip. Drew is still talking about it. I actually managed to get some pictures. I didn't think I did, because my camera kept dying, but I think it took the picture and then died. Too bad they all turned out so blurry! Yours look GREAT.
FUN! I may need to get copies of the pictures, since I didn't make it there with Luke! :)
*penny*
Post a Comment