2.04.2009

The New Hair Cut!


I love my new hair cut! It is shorter than I was expecting, but it is a nice change. I probably wont need to cut it again for a while, I think I'll let it grow out again, but for now, this is a fun new look. In this picture my bangs are on the left, but I can also have them go across the the right for more of a "sweeping across" look. It also looks good with them pinned up. It is also fun to put my hair up in a "half pony" kind of thing. I'm glad that I went to the salon with a couragous attitude, and didn't do my usual "conservative" thing. A couple years ago, my sister in laws were encouraging me to cut bangs, and I think this was the length they were thinking. But at that time, I wasn't willing to do it. This time, I was like, "chop it off!" It's good to do something new every once in a while, and it will grow out fast anyway, so I went for it. This isn't the best photo, but the best I could do right now...ya know how it is. But you get the idea!

7 comments:

Mark and Sondra said...

I think the new hair cut is way cute! It looks very good on you!

ash said...

You look great! Way to be brave!

Sarah... said...

Hot Momma!!! So cute, Julie :) Love it! Isn't getting your hair done wonderful?

Sam and Jen said...

I think this is so cute. I'm impressed you were so brave.

Sarah said...

I love your hair. It is super cute. Gotta love short hair.

nicole said...

Love it! You're adorable! xoxo

onecent said...

LOVE it! :)

counter

Free Counter