Today, I'm just so grateful for my family! I love my Husband and kids! I'm so blessed! Life is so good. I also have such wonderful extended family and friends. Thank you everyone who has touched my life, and made it better!
We have so much to be thankful for. I'm grateful for this nation, and to be a member of this church. I'm grateful for the choice I made to be married in the temple, and to have these sweet kids. They are so wonderful, and cute! We find so much joy in them everyday! I'm so optomistic about this next year! I think the Lord pours out blessings upon us.
I'm also grateful for all the modern convienences we have in this day and age....like dishwashers and washing machines. Disposable diapers and wipes, running water, and indoor plumbing! And the list could go on and on!
I hope that we might all take some time to list just a few of the many things that we are grateful for, and remember how great the tender mercies of the Lord are in our lives!
The BEST Homemade Dill Pickle Dip
6 years ago
4 comments:
you are right. it is so easy to get caught up in everything that is negative. maybe because it seems like that is all we hear about! we are so blessed and it is good to remember. :)
I just love you! This is a sweet post. Thanks for the reminder about how grateful we should be for our comfortable lives. :) It's true.
yes, we are so blessed, and we are all so blessed to know you too Julie! you are amazing, and beautiful. sweet and genuine! WE LOVE YOU!
Becca just shared your blog with me! You are now on my reader. Looks like you're doing well! We just moved to AF! My blog is sarahagibby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment