

For the sake of our Family in Arizona...it is a winter wonderland here! Everyone who is here...
knows this! And we are all trying not to get into car accidents when we go out in it! There is a ton of snow, and just when we think it will be over, it snows some more! But it is BEAUTIFUL!!! And the kids are having fun playing in it! I'm just glad that Jared has a snow blower, and is keeping our path clear! I just hate driving in it!
5 comments:
Wow Julie! How did we both seem to post almost EXACTLY the same photo's!! I was going to get an evening shot of just HOW much we got today, but didn't get to it. I can't believe it just DUMPED, and DUMPED! I'm hoping for the forcasted clearing for tomorrow!
Love, m.
A snow blower would be nice!! I was out for over 2 hours shoveling yesterday...good exercise I suppose. Hope you have a great Christmas and hope to see you on the 26th.
A snow blower?! We need one of those! This is killing Jonny. Isn't is beautiful though? I just hope I don't run into you on the road. HaHa!
Fun!! There's nothing better than snow at Christmas. It makes it more magical and special! Merry Christmas Julie! :)
Post a Comment