12.07.2008

Setting up the Christmas Tree!







The kids and I, set up the Christmas tree finally! I love getting out all the holiday decor, and turning on the radio to listen to Christmas music! It really is "begining to look a lot like Christmas!" And oh what fun it is! The kids are especially loving the candy canes that we hand on the tree, and then eat occasionally through the season!

4 comments:

nicole said...

YAY! How fun! It looks like they're so happy and really enjoying the season. It's so wonderful that this season brings families together through traditions.
I'm so glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch better. :)

Sam and Jen said...

Christmas is such a fun time with kids! We're trying to get all of our stuff up too! They love to be the ones doing the decorating!

Mel said...

ooo, I am so glad you let the kids decorate the tree! my kids decorated ours also and it makes it really fun for them.

Sarah... said...

Cute tree! Your kiddos did an awesome job! The holidays are so much more special when u have family and little ones to celebrate with.

I'm glad you guys are back! I missed you! Hope you had a fun trip :)

counter

Free Counter