
This was the cake that I entered for the Cake Contest for the ward party. The party was really fun. I couldn't believe how awesome people's costumes were! I especially loved the "Bacon and Eggs" (A young couple in the ward... and the wife is pregnant, so she was the egg, and cut out around her tummy was the yolk. I forgot my camera, or I would have pictures.) I also loved the "Mary Poppins and the Chimney Sweep guy" (sorry that I don't know his name.) But they looked almost just like they walked off the movie set! And there was an "Iron Man" guy, who looked so cool. He said that he spent 2 months putting together this thing that looked just like the real thing. Amazing! People are so creative!
1 comment:
Aaahhh! Walking already? Where does the time go? By the way, your cake was totally cool. I wish I was so creative!
Post a Comment