10.17.2008

Breanne's Birthday!






Breanne is 4!!! And she had a princess party! (My sister took pictures of the "friend" party that we had with all of her little friends... so I will have to post those later.) But this was the party we had with the family. It was a lot of fun. She sure is a "girly-girl". She wanted the new "Barbie Diamond Castle" movie and doll, and got both! She loved all her presents! And I made a "princess castle" cake that turned out looking pretty cool. And I took the opportunity to buy a bunch of goodies (all the things that I normally do not buy, but want to buy!) It was a fun (and yummy) party! Happy Birthday Breanne!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Looks like such a fun party!! I love that second picture... she just looks elated! And I LOVE the cake you made... how cute! You're so good at those cakes... I always think they're store bought!

kathy j. said...

Princess parties...had a few of those. Looks like it was so much fun! Katie just got the Diamond Castle movie and just LOVES it!

The Meade's said...

WOW, I can't believe Brent is home already!!! It seems like he just left! That was a fast mission for me, some go slow some go fast and for me Brents was fast! I hope all is well and tell your family I love them (mainly mum and dad!!) xxx

counter

Free Counter