





7 YEARS!!! We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on the 22nd! And instead of doing the same old "dinner and a movie", I wanted to find something that was new and different. So, with help from the good old internet, I stumbled across an art studio that would let you come and make your own "Glass Flower". It was awesome! It was really cool to see what it was like working with HOT glass. It was a neat thing to watch, and participate in! A very cool experience... I would totally recomend it, and if anyone wants the info for themselves, I would be more than happy to share it!
We also went out to a Pizza place, and stopped by a store for some "kid free" shopping. It was a great anniversary...definetly one that will be remembered!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a GREAT idea. Good for you for doing something special that will be memorable! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
I remember your wedding... it was so beautiful. I remember Jared sang to you... "I want to spend my lifetime loving you..." (Love that song) It was so sweet, wow, I can't believe it's been 7 years!
Julie when Rich and I get back to the states you will have to tell us where that place is! I would love to do that! Cool idea xx
lol I forgot happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 7 years! Wow and to think I had on my brides maid dress the other day...... that makes me feel good! 7 years and I can still fit in it!!! LOL XXX
I just came across you blog..cute stuff! Your anniversary looks like it was alot of fun. Great idea..it's always fun to shake things up a bit :) We have a blog as well..check it out
http://stevekathyjardinefamily.blogspot.com/
what a fun idea! you are so clever! :)
Post a Comment