


Joshua lost his first tooth!!! And by lost...I mean lost. He came into our room this morning, and sat on the bed. A moment later, and he says, "I pulled me tooth out Mom! You just needed to pull, you didn't need to wiggle, I just pulled it and...oh no, I dropped it. I droped it on your bed Mom." So I was like, "don't move!" And tried to get to my glasses, so I could see, and began trying to find the tooth. Then, as I'm going through the blankets, I hear something "clink" against the wall, and now I know it is in the floor. Only problem is... we have like "shag" carpet. It was like trying to find something green in the back yard full of green grass. Only it was a beige tooth amidst beige carpet. I looked for a while, but couldn't find it right away. So we prayed that we would find it, and a couple hours later I decided to take a fresh look, and there it was! It was great! Joshua was so excited! So this is kindof a "first" for us... our kid loosing his tooth. These kids are growing up so fast. The other day we were talking about bringing Joshua home from the hospital on Christmas Eve. It seems like just yesturday. What an amazing thing it is to be a parent!
2 comments:
AWW you almost made me cry! I love the "firsts"! Josh is so cute! And getting so big!! I hope the tooth fairy is kind to him ;)
Wow, he is going to catch Hope....hers are falling out so slowly!
Post a Comment