1.16.2012

Joshua turned 9!

He wanted a Phineas and Ferb cake.  We all love that show!  I think it turned out cute!  

 And of course..."Perry the Platypus" Cupcakes.

 We did lots of fun things for Josh's party, but one of the activities was to make our own contraptions, or "inators" as they call them on the show.

 We also did some experiments.  And made a balloon blow up with chemicals.  Cool.

 Some of the presents this lucky boy received.

I got to go to Josh's school and do a little thing about him!  Plus he passed out his favorite treat of Mint Oreo's.  

We love Joshua!  He does such a good job at being "the big brother."  I'm sure it can't always be an easy job to fill.  But he sets such a good example.  He is so helpful and kind.  I can't believe he is already nine!  Time just flies.  I remember bringing my sweet baby home on Christmas Eve nine years ago.  It feels like yesterday.  Happy Birthday Joshua!  

1 comment:

Sarah... said...

Aww...I love big brothers! Happy Birthday, Joshua!! And your cakes is awesome!! How did you do it?

counter

Free Counter