I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. I know everyone sais that, and I will keep saying it too. But really...how time flies. I just try to charish every second. And Breanne had a really fun Hello Kitty themed party this year. Every girls got to go home with a "Hello Kitty" Bow, candy, and more.

Breanne really wanted a "Liv" Doll, so she was pretty excited about this present!

She also got a big Barbie house. I always wanted one of these growing up, but they are so big and bulky that they aren't too practical. But I figured, we could put it on her dresser, so it wouldn't be taking up floor space. She loves it!

She got lots of fun things for her family party too. But the thing that made it the most special was that there were so many more family members present than normal! Because Niamh got baptized the day before, we had a our Arizona families up for a visit. Normally they aren't at the birthday parties, so it was pretty special that she had so many of her cousins there are her party!
No comments:
Post a Comment