Yup! Every July! I love having a summer birthday, because it is evenly spaced between Christmas's. Plus, while I was growing up, we would always have a big water party, and it was always so fun. This year, we had a family party first. Thank you to everyone for coming, and for all the wonderful gifts!
Then we had a little close family party, where Jared and the kids gave me their presents.
Then, we went out on my actual birthday. (Thanks to Melissa for tending!)
We went to Olive Garden, which was DELICIOUS! But it was the night of one of those crazy summer down pours!! And we were soaked just from coming in from the parking lot! It just makes it more memorable though. We had a good laugh about it.
Then we went BOWLING!
It was a wonderful birthday! I'm so excited to see what the next decade brings for me. I have such a wonderful family and so much to be grateful for.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Julie!
HaHa! You look beautiful! Even if you did get dumped on by all that rain :) You have such a great husband! I'm glad you had a fun Birthday with lots of memories. Love ya!
Yay! Glad you had such a good birthday! I think we need to have a combined birthday celebration when you guys come down, shopping and lunch!
Happy belated birthday Julie!!! You are a beautiful person. xo
Post a Comment