4.07.2011

Well, I wanted to go private...!!!

So it turns out that if I make this blog private, the only people who can view it are people who also have google accounts.  And not all my friends and family do, so we were having some complications yesturday, and I decided to not have it private for the time being.  But I know that some of you out there have your blog private, and it seems that all you need is to approve the persons email address.  Can anyone tell me how to do that?  Is this just a blogspot deal, do you have your blog through a different site?   I want to be private, and protective, but I also want my friends and family to view this blog without it being a big harrang.  Help me out blogger friends!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Totally understandable- sounds like a wise move for you guys. And I'm so excited for Jared! What an amazing opportunity for him and your family! If elected, he will serve with integrity and strength- that's for sure.

Sarah... said...

Oh no! It's true...that's one of the biggest reasons I haven't gone private. I have Grandmothers...and a mother :) that are only familiar with the basics when it comes to a computer. As far as I know, they have to have a google account. It isn't hard to do! They can use their own e mail, they just need to create a password with google.

If you find a way through the cracks...please share! I'd love to know. But, I've looked into it for myself and ran up against the same wall.

counter

Free Counter