11.03.2010

Memory Loss

So I went down to the Health Department today to get my dTap booster today.... Only to find out that I already got one in June of 2008! The thing is that I HAVE NO MEMORY OF DOING THAT! Otherwise I wouldn't have trecked down there today. I didn't believe it, but the lady on the other side of the counter was like, "We wouldn't have all your info and the day of the shot, if it didn't happen!" I wonder how often they get crazy's like me in there questioning the validity of their computers information. You would think I would remember getting a shot, but nope. So I decided to trust that I got it, and took off. On the bright side... I didn't have to get a shot today. :)

2 comments:

6jardines said...

You have shared alot of brain cells...tha tis what I chalk everything up to that I forget!

nicole said...

Haha! That is SO me. I guess that's what happens when you have 5 kids 7 and under. I like that you're looking on the bright side though, haha!

counter

Free Counter