10.10.2010

Happy Birthday Breanne!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREANNE!

Breanne turned 6! She had a fun day! I was able to go into her kindergarten class and read a story while she passed out treats. Then we had a fun family party. She also had a friend party on Saturday which was really fun. She wanted an "ART" party, which turned out great because my mom just retired from teaching elementary art. So she came and taught the kid how to do some fun projects, and the kids loved it.
We love Breanne. She is a big helper with the new baby, and is a joy to have around. She has a great imagination, and lots of friends. She loves Kindergarten. She is already reading and counting really well, and continues to excel. Happy Birthday my sweet girl.... It wont be long before 6 is 16. I just have to enjoy you everyday, in every stage of your life.







The Teddy Bear that Grandma and Grandpa Jardine gave her! Check out how big it is. She loves it!

1 comment:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Awesome!! I love that bear from Mom and Dad, what an awesome gift! I hope she just loves it. She's such a big girl now! Love you guys.

Adam & Fam

counter

Free Counter