Here we are going to "back to school night" at the elementary school.
Josh, waving good bye and heading for his first day of second grade.
Josh.
Eli, who started preschool this year! He has a little bit of a hard time going, but once he is there, he loves it.
My little guy....is getting so big! And next year, he and Scott will be in the same class. That should be fun.
Breanne going to Kindergarten, which started a whole week after her brothers started school! She was so upset that she had to wait. She is so social, and was so excited for school to start! She will do great!
Here she is, waiting for the bell to ring and the teacher to come out. I thought it was awesome to see all the parents who were there sending their little ones off to big school.
And then I had to take a picture of my mostly empty minivan. It will have another occupant soon, but for that day, all I had left in the car was Scott. Luckily for him, Eli only goes Mon, Wed, Fri. And Breanne is around most the morning. Here he is watching a show. What a cutie. I can't believe how quickly time flies. It is amazing that Josh in already in 2nd grade. I remember sending him to preschool, and thinking of what a big deal that was. It will only be too soon that they are all teenagers. I'm so glad that they have each other. What special kids. I hope this year will be a good one for them!
1 comment:
You do have some special kids, Julie! They are so sweet, and smart. Breanne's a beauty! And getting so big. I can hardly believe that you have three kids in school now! How fast time flies. :( But, it does make life exciting and fun! I hope you guys have a super school year.
Post a Comment