8.12.2010

Happy Birthday Julie!

My birthday this year wasn't exactly a "thrill a minute", but that was perfect! I just can't run around a lot right now. But the parties we had were a lot of fun, and I got to have Wingers Sticky Fingers and Papa John's Pizza that night for dinner! And I got lots of wonderful presents!!! Thank you everyone!!! I really like the things I got to hang on my walls...because they are beautiful, and because it motivated me to finally hang something on my walls. So now the house looks a little cozier, even though it is still under construction, and even though many of the picture frames are still empty. Oh well. But Jared did a great job shopping for me! I was very pleased with everything. Life is good! The best present is that I have such an awesome family!







1 comment:

Sarah... said...

Look how cute and prego you are!! When are you due again? Happy Birthday!

counter

Free Counter