Summer Field Trips have begun again! And for our first weeks activity, we went to Petco to see the animals, followed by a trip to the park. The kids had a lot of fun.

These are Melissa's boys, Talon and Aleck. I just love Talon's smile!


Everyone loved the different kinds of fish.

The mice and hamsters and things like that. The kids liked watching them run on those wheels.

This was my favorite thing....the little birds. They were cleaning their actuall display cage, so they were all cramed in this little cage on the floor. They were so cute all huddled together.
1 comment:
So fun! We love pet stores too. Free entertainment for everyone! Well, except if they convince you to buy a family pet. Haha! But my rule is when I'm done changing diapers, we'll think about getting a dog. ;) I clean up enough messes as it is around here!
Post a Comment