
This is exciting! This is the first time that I've had a blog when having a baby! So I get to post ultrasounds. And while they really aren't all that exciting.... here they are, for all of you (especially family members) who might not otherwise be able to see them!
(Can't wait to post the next ultrasounds.... at 20 weeks.... to see what gender it is! But at this visit, at least we get to see that it isn't twins, and there is a healthy baby in a healthy postion, in there!)

4 comments:
How cool!! I LOVE ultrasounds. It's probably my favorite part about pregnancy! It's just such a miracle... it amazes me every time. Glad everything looks good, and I'll be looking forward to hear what you're having! xoxo
That is so cool Jules! Thanks for posting that....glad it's not twins.:)
It's always nice to know that everything is ok. I'm so happy for you guys! Hooray for no twins.
I love ultrasounds! Such a relief to know everything looks good. Can't wait for the next one either!
Post a Comment