
So last night I went upstairs to the kitchen and what did I see? Eli had taken about a dozen eggs, and broke them on the kitchen floor! So I get the paper towel roll, and start to clean it up. Meanwhile...(while I'm cleaning the egg mess)....he takes what was about 1/4 a gallon of milk and dumps it out in the upstairs bedroom. Breanne came down and broke the news to me. I was like, "I need to get this kid to bed before he has a chance to make one more huge mess!" Luckily that was what I was able to do! Life with a two year old, curious, little boy will never be dull!
4 comments:
Oh, Julie! I feel for you. It reminds me of the time Andrew dumped a gallon of milk on Olivia while she was sleeping in her crib! Two year olds...I tell ya, they know how to test our patience. You're a fabulous mom. I have no doubt you handled that with a much better attitude then I would have. :)
Oh that is so horrible. I would have just sat down and cried. Kids are so crazy sometimes. I really wonder what they are thinking. You are always so positive about everything.
oh...I love the eggs on the floor. Ever since my kids cracked 5 dozen on the floor I moved them to the top shelf. Good times...
Eggs... oh yes. Been there! I swear, we can't turn our backs for a SECOND, can we?! Two year olds are the greatest!
Post a Comment